What restrictions are in place due to COVID19?
Please note, we are currently operating with the following restrictions in place:
Minimum order value for delivery: £300
Collections / trade Counter: Closed
As we are not required to close by the government as part of the new countrywide lockdown, we are pleased to confirm that we will be operating as normal subject to the above restrictions. We are exceptionally busy, please allow extra time for delivery.
In order to protect you and our drivers:
- When our driver arrives at your premises, they will listen and act on any covid19 procedures that you have in place.
- Our drivers will be wearing facemasks whilst at your premises.
- They have been supplied with hand sanitiser which they will use before and after your delivery.
- Our drivers will continue to assist where possible with offloading, however they are required to maintain social distancing at all times.
- Delivery paperwork does not need to be signed, a contact name will be recorded by our driver instead.
- They will not loiter, they will deliver and go.
New World Timber, 03/11/20
What is your delivery area?
Our delivery service area is the South West of England, going as far east as Bournemouth and Andover, across to Bristol and down to Lands End. We only deliver using our own vehicles.
Can I collect my order?
Sorry, due to operating with limited staff due to Covid19, we are presently unable to offer a collection service.
How do you price timber?
We offer two mains ways to purchase timber.
M3 – Timber is traditionally sold by the M3 and this is the default method to how we sell all our timber.
Fixed Price – We are able to offer a fixed price to supply timber to achieve your cutting list. You simply pay the price and there are no extras or additions.
Can I self select timber?
Sorry, we do not offer a self selection service / facility.
What are your opening times?
Our offices are open 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday. 8am to 3.30pm on Fridays. (Limited times due to Covid19).
Our trade counter is currently CLOSED.
We are closed bank holidays and weekends.
Do you offer a cutting service?
No, we do not offer a cutting service.
Do you offer trade accounts?
Access to my business is difficult, will you be able to get to me?
We have a sprinter type van which can get into narrow places, give us a call to discuss your requirements.
I don't have a forklift, do you have hiab or forklifts on lorries
Unfortunately, we do not operate any vehicles which have mechanical offloading, however our drivers are very accommodating and will help you offload by hand. All our orders are shipped with a tally which displays the weight of each sheet / boards etc.